Personal Injury Claims: Work Accident Claim
Get the compensation you deserve for your injury on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Your employer has a legal responsibility to provide a safe workplace, suitable safety equipment and appropriate training. If you’ve suffered an injury at work, it’s likely that your employer has failed in these duties.
At Claims Car Crash, we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve – not only for your injury, but the affect it’s had on your day-to-day life.
Why you deserve compensation
There are many ways that an accident can have an impact on your life – from loss of earnings to long-term health problems. That’s why you deserve compensation.
Keep a record of any financial losses you’ve experienced as a result of your accident, as well as any expenses incurred. We can help you recoup any financial losses, as well as get compensation for the impact the injury has had on your life.
How do you claim for work accident compensation?
If you’ve had an accident at work, it’s possible that this is the fault of your employer. Typical types of accident or injuries, where the employer can be at fault include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Lifting injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Factory accidents
- Warehouse accidents
- Machinery accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Building site accidents
To make a claim, the accident has to have been the fault of your employer, to have happened within the last three years, and you need to have sought medical attention for your injuries.
To help your case, try to write down as much detail about the incident as you can and take photographs of the scene and what caused the injury. If there are witnesses, you should make a note of their names and addresses.
Why choose Claim Car Crash
With an expert team, we’re able to guide you through the claims process and fight to get every penny you deserve.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – our friendly team are available throughout the day, and our lines are open 24/7
Find out how much your claim could be worth – use our compensation calculator to get an estimate in just 30 seconds. Or call our friendly team 24/7 on 0800 740 8864.