Personal Injury Claims: Slips, Trips and Fall
Get the compensation you deserve for your injury on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Slips, trips and falls are common in both public and working areas – and can range in severity from fatal accidents to head injuries, back injuries and fractures.
Whether the slip, trip or fall happened at work or on the high street, we can help you claim compensation for your injuries, if the accident was somebody else’s fault.
Why you deserve compensation
If you’ve been injured, and the accident was the fault of someone else, you deserve compensation – not only for the stress and pain caused, but the impact the injury has had on your life and any financial implications. Here are just a few ways an injury could affect your life:
- Loss of earnings
- Travel expenses
- Medical expenses
- You may not be able to work again
- You may require domestic care
- You may undergo painful medical procedures
- You may suffer difficulty sleeping
- You may have to take painkillers for a long period of time
As a result, you not only deserve compensation, but a solicitor that will help you every step of the way and fight to get you your full entitlement. And with ten years’ experience, we can do just that.
How do you make a claim if you’re injured in a slip, trip or fall?
If you’re injured in a public place it can be hard to determine who to make the claim against, or whether anyone is actually responsible for the accident. However, in some cases, the council can be held responsible – for instance if you tripped on cracked pavement.
However, if you have an accident in a supermarket or shopping centre, the owner of the premises could be held responsible – if for instance, there was a slippery surface, which was not signposted.
After the accident, ensure you seek medical advice, as well as take photographs of the scene and ask for any eyewitness accounts, as this could help your case.
Why choose Claim Car Crash
With over ten years’ experience, we can fight to get you the maximum amount of compensation.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – our friendly team are available throughout the day, and our lines are open 24/7
Find out how much your claim could be worth – use our compensation calculator to get an estimate in just 30 seconds. Or call our friendly team 24/7 on 0800 740 8864.