Personal Injury Claims: Injured as Part of a Package Holiday
Get the compensation you deserve for your injury on a no-win, no-fee basis.
If you’ve suffered an injury or illness on a package holiday, you could be entitled to personal injury compensation. With package holidays, the tour provider will have insurance to cover any fault of theirs which leads to illness or injury for their customers.
Why you deserve compensation
If the accident wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation. Not only for the stress and trauma caused by your injury, but to compensate you for your holiday being ruined.
Plus, there are also financial implications to suffering an injury – ranging from short to long-term effects. In the short term, you may have to pay for medical treatment or medication. In the long-term, if your injury is serious, you may experience loss of earnings when you get back home, if your injury prevents you from working.
At Claims Car Crash, we have over ten years’ experience helping people like you get the compensation they deserve – and can compensate you for the impact the injury has had on your holiday, as well as your life back at home, and recoup any financial expenses incurred as a result of your injury.
How do you make a claim if you’re injured as part of a package holiday?
For your tour provider to be held responsible, your accident needs to have happened:
- At your hotel complex
- On an excursion or during a holiday service that was provided as part of your package
Try to record as many details about the accident as possible – from photographing the scene to keeping a record of expenses incurred.
Plus, you should report your accident as soon as possible to:
- Your package organiser’s representative in the resort
- If there is no rep, report it to the organiser’s head office in the UK
- The hotel management
Why choose Claim Car Crash
With over ten years’ experience, we can fight to get every penny you deserve.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – our friendly team are available throughout the day, and our lines are open 24/7
Find out how much your claim could be worth – use our compensation calculator to get an estimate in just 30 seconds. Or call our friendly team 24/7 on 0800 740 8864.