Personal Injury claims
Get the compensation you deserve for your injury on a no-win, no-fee basis
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault? You could be entitled to compensation, not only for your injury but the affect it’s had on your day-to-day life.
What is a personal injury?
The term ‘personal injury’ covers a broad spectrum of both physical and psychological injuries and illnesses.
For instance, this could include an injury at work, an injury from a road traffic accident, an injury from a slip, trip or fall, plus more.
If the accident wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to compensation.
Why you deserve compensation
Being involved in an accident can be very traumatic, and even minor injuries can have a big impact on your day-to-day life.
From a loss of earnings to costs such as travel expenses, there are many ways an injury can have an impact on your life. This can affect you in the months following the accident – or for years to come.
That’s why you deserve compensation – and why we’ll fight to get every penny you’re owed.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
Try to write down as much detail about the incident as you can and take photographs of the scene and what caused the injury. If there are witnesses, you should make a note of their names and addresses.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK national insurance number.
Why choose Claim Car Crash
Making a claim can seem intimidating, but with the right support, it doesn’t have to be.
With over ten years’ experience, we’re able to guide you through the claims process and fight to get every penny you deserve.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area and have the experience to get you your full entitlement. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement.
- Our panel is comprised of hundreds of expert legal firms –who’ve dealt with thousands of cases before and will put forwards the best possible case, with your best interests in mind
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – so you can contact our friendly and helpful team, whenever you need support
Types of personal injury claims
For more information about the types of personal injury claims we cover, take a look below:
If you’re injured as a pedestrian, it’s unlikely that you’re to blame for the road traffic accident. We can fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve suffered an injury or illness on holiday, you could claim personal injury compensation. And if you travelled abroad as part of a package holiday, your tour provider will have insurance to cover any fault of theirs that has contributed to your injury. This makes claiming compensation more straightforward – something we can help you to do.
Whether the slip, trip or fall happened on the high street or at work, we can help you claim compensation if the accident was the fault of someone else.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in the workplace, or during the course of your job, you could claim personal injury compensation. We can help you make a claim and get the compensation you deserve.
Personal injury claims: how much compensation could you get?
It’s easy to see how much you could be entitled to in just 30 seconds. Use our compensation calculator to the right to find out how much you could claim today.
How to make a personal injury claim
The process is simple. Either fill out the form on our compensation calculator to receive a quote and a call back from us to discuss your case further, or give our friendly team a call on 0800 157 1439 and we’ll take it from there.
We understand how stressful making a claim can be, so once we’ve got some basic information from you, our research team and in-house solicitors will take over and start putting together the strongest possible case.
And as we operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, there’s nothing to stop you from making a claim. Get in touch today on 0800 157 1439.