What Do I Need To Make a Claim?
Find out what you need to make a claim – and what could help your case.
Making a claim with us is easy and hassle-free. All we need is some basic information from you, and then we’ll do all the hard work. Simply take our 30 second test to see how much you’re entitled to, and we’ll call you back to discuss your case further.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
This includes; non-fault drivers, cyclists or motorcyclists, passengers in cars, buses or coaches, pedestrians or non-fault employees at work.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK National Insurance Number.
What could help your claim and ensure you get maximum compensation
In order to fight your case, we need to prove that the accident wasn’t your fault, show evidence of the costs incurred as a result, as well as proving the extent of your injuries. Here’s what could help your solicitor to make the best case for you:
- Eye witness accounts and photographs of the scene – this can help us prove that you weren’t to blame for the accident
- Medical reports – it’s essential for your claim that you sought medical attention for your injuries and this record is used to support our case
- Records of expenses incurred as a result of your injury – if you can keep a record of any expenses, we’ll aim to recoup these losses, as well as get you compensation for the suffering you’ve endured
It’s quick and easy to get this process started – simply take our 30 second test and we’ll call you back, or call our friendly team on 0800 157 1439.