Wrist Injury Compensation Claims
Get the compensation you deserve on a no-win, no fee basis
The wrist is a complex part of the body – crucial to many everyday activities. As a result, a wrist injury can have a big impact on your life, and lead to financial losses and extra expenses.
That’s why you deserve compensation – and why we operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, so that you can get the compensation you’re owed, without the worry of extra costs.
Whether your injury was the result of a car accident, an accident at work, or a slip, trip or fall, we can help.
Why you deserve compensation for your wrist injury
A wrist injury can lead to financial losses and expenses, as well as having an impact on your quality of life. That’s why you deserve compensation.
Here are just some of the financial implications of a wrist injury:
- Temporary loss of earnings
- Travel expenses
- Medical expenses
- Car insurance excess payments
- Vehicle repair costs
Always ensure you keep a record of any costs that were incurred as the result of an accident – as this will help your claim.
Here are just some of the ways that a wrist injury could impact your life:
- You may undergo painful medical procedures
- You may suffer difficulty sleeping
- You may have to take painkillers for a long period of time
- You may have difficulty playing certain sports
Given the potential impact a wrist injury can have on your life – you not only deserve compensation, but a solicitor who will fight to get you what you deserve. With over ten years’ experience, and a friendly team, we can help you every step of the way.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
This includes; non-fault drivers, cyclists or motorcyclists, passengers in cars, buses or coaches, pedestrians or non-fault employees at work.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK National Insurance Number.
How does the claims process work?
The claims process is simple and it’s quick to get started:
- Use our compensation calculator to see how much you could be entitled to, in just 30 seconds – and we’ll call you back to discuss your claim further. Alternatively, call our free claims hotline on 0800 740 8864.
- Your case will then be passed onto our in-house team, who will research the accident further and check your eligibility.
- Next, our in-house legal team will look into the case in more detail before allocating you with one of our solicitors
- Then, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will collate the evidence and speak to third parties, until hopefully a settlement is reached
We undertake this process on a no-win, no-fee basis, so if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay your solicitor a thing.
Why choose Claim Car Crash?
With over ten years’ experience and a friendly and supportive team, making a claim with us doesn’t have to be stressful.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – so you can contact our friendly and helpful team, whenever you need support
Wrist injury compensation: how much could you claim?
It’s simple to find out how much you could claim with us – use our compensation calculator for a quote in just 30 seconds.
If you’ve suffered a wrist injury that wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation. Speak to our friendly team on 0800 740 8864 to discuss your claim.