Leg Injury Compensation Claims
Get the compensation you deserve on a no-win, no fee basis
Leg injuries can vary greatly in severity – from a minor injury, which can affect your life in the short-term to a serious injury which has a devastating impact on your life, long-term.
That’s why you deserve compensation – and why we’ll fight to get you every penny you deserve.
Why you deserve compensation for your leg injury
A leg injury can lead to financial losses as well as loss of mobility, affecting the quality of your life.
Here are just some of the possible financial implications of a leg injury:
- Temporary loss of earnings
- You may have to give up work completely
- Travel expenses
- Medical expenses
- If it’s the result of a car crash, you’ll have car insurance excess payments, and potential vehicle repair costs
A leg injury can also affect both your personal and working life, meaning that:
- You may lose the use of your legs
- You may not be able to walk until the injury has healed
- You may need physiotherapy
- You may not be able to play sports again
- You may have to undergo painful medical procedures
- You may suffer difficulty sleeping
- You may have to take painkillers for a long period of time
We understand that a leg injury can have serious implications on your quality of life and that’s why we’ll fight to get you every penny you deserve.
Ensure you keep a note of any expenses incurred as a result of your injury and we’ll aim to recoup these losses, as well as provide compensation for the suffering you’ve endured and the disruption to your life the injury caused.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
This includes; non-fault drivers, cyclists or motorcyclists, passengers in cars, buses or coaches, pedestrians or non-fault employees at work.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK National Insurance Number.
How does the claims process work?
The claims process is straight-forward and it’s easy to get started:
- Use our compensation calculator to see how much you could be entitled to, in just 30 seconds – and we’ll call you back. Alternatively, call our free claims hotline on 0800 740 8864.
- Your case will be passed onto our in-house team, who will research the accident further and check your eligibility.
- Next, our in-house legal team will look into the case in more detail before allocating you with one of our solicitors
- Then, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will collate the evidence and speak to third parties, until hopefully a settlement is reached
This process is risk-free for you – with a no-win, no-fee service, if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay your solicitor a thing.
Why choose Claim Car Crash?
We understand that making a personal injury claim can be daunting. But with us, it doesn’t have to be. We have over ten years’ experience in getting people like you the compensation they deserve. Our friendly, expert team can bring this experience to your case, and guide you through the process.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, our solicitors are experts in this area and will fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – where you can contact our friendly and helpful team whenever you need support
Leg injury compensation: how much could you claim?
In just 30 seconds, you could find out how much you could claim with our compensation calculator. Find out how much you could be entitled to today.
If you’ve suffered a leg injury that wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation. Speak to our friendly team on 0800 740 8864 to start the claims process and ensure you get what you’re entitled to.