Knee injury compensation claims
Knees are crucial to mobility, so an injury in this area could have a devastating effect on your life.
Unfortunately, knee injuries are very common and can be the result of a car accident, motorcycle accident, sports accident or a slip, trip and fall at work, on the pavement or at the shops.
If you’ve suffered a knee injury, you need to consult a doctor straight away. This is not only important for your health, but essential for your claim.
Why you deserve compensation for your injury
A knee injury can lead to financial loses as well as limited mobility, affecting the quality of your life. Plus, once you’ve suffered a knee injury, you can find you have recurring knee problems for years to come.
Here are just some of the possible financial implications of a knee injury:
- Temporary loss of earnings
- You may have to give up work completely
- Travel expenses
- Medical expenses
- If it’s the result of a car crash, you’ll have car insurance excess payments, and potential vehicle repair costs
And here are just some of the ways a knee injury could affect your quality of life:
- You may not be able to walk until the injury has healed
- You may need physiotherapy
- Not being able to play sports again
- Painful medical procedures
- You may suffer difficulty sleeping
- You may have to take painkillers for a long period of time
As a result, you deserve compensation, if the injury wasn’t your fault. At Claim Car Crash, we understand that a knee injury can have serious implications on your quality of life and that’s why we’ll fight to get you every penny you deserve.
Ensure you keep a note of any expenses incurred as a result of your injury and we’ll aim to recoup these losses as well as provide compensation for the suffering you’ve endured and the disruption to your life the injury caused.
And with our no-win, no-fee policy, you’ve got nothing to lose.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
This includes; non-fault drivers, cyclists or motorcyclists, passengers in cars, buses or coaches, pedestrians or non-fault employees at work.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK National Insurance Number.
How does the claims process work?
The claims process is straight-forward and it’s easy to get started:
- Use our compensation calculator to see how much you could be entitled to, in just 30 seconds – and we’ll call you back. Alternatively, call our free claims hotline on 0800 740 8864.
- Your case will be passed onto our in-house team, who will research the accident further and check your eligibility.
- Next, our in-house legal team will look into the case in more detail before allocating you with one of our solicitors
- Then, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will collate the evidence and speak to third parties, until hopefully a settlement is reached
Most importantly, this process is risk-free for you. With a no-win, no-fee service, if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay your solicitor a thing.
Why choose Claim Car Crash?
Making a personal injury claim doesn’t have to be daunting. With over ten years’ experience, our friendly, knowledgeable and supportive team can guide you through the claims process and fight to get every penny you deserve.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, our solicitors are experts in this area and will fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – where you can contact our friendly and helpful team whenever you need support
Knee injury compensation: how much could you claim?
The knee is a very complex joint, with a number of different types of injury you could suffer, with varying levels of severity.
To give you an idea of the amount you could claim through Claims Car Crash, here are some example compensation claims for different knee injuries:
- Torn cartilage or meniscus, dislocation, ligamentous damage; injuries resulting in minor instability or weakness from £10,900 to £19,250
- Lacerations, twisting or bruising injury with complete recovery, up to £4,300. Ongoing symptoms e.g. aching/discomfort/occasional pain, up to £10,100
Please note: Values are guidelines only. Your injuries and recovery are as individual as you are. The awards are guideline amounts only and any settlement will be based upon the evidence of medical practitioners. All cases are judged individually based on the circumstances.
If you’ve suffered a knee injury that wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation. We can not only get you the compensation you’re entitled to, but support you through this process.
Within 30 seconds, you can find out how much you are entitled to with our compensation calculator. Or, you can speak to our friendly team on 0800 740 8864. Starting the claims process is quick and easy, so get in touch today.