Head and brain injury compensation claims
A head or brain injury can have a devastating impact on your day-to-day life – and the lives of your family.
In the most extreme cases, sufferers can have long-term physical and intellectual problems, affecting their quality of life forever.
If you’ve suffered a head injury after a car accident, you need to consult a doctor straight away. This is not only important for your health, but it’s also essential for your claim.
Why you deserve compensation for your injury
A head or brain injury can lead to financial losses and expenses, as well as having an impact on your quality of life. As a result, you deserve compensation, if the accident wasn’t your fault.
Here are just some of the financial implications of a head or brain injury:
- Loss of earnings
- Travel expenses
- Medical expenses
- Car Insurance excess payments
- Replacement vehicle hire
- Vehicle repair costs
- Domestic care costs
Always ensure you keep a record of any costs that were incurred as the result of an accident – as this will help your claim.
Here are just some of the ways that a brain or head injury could impact your life:
- You may not be able to work again
- You may require domestic care
- You may undergo painful medical procedures
- You may suffer difficulty sleeping
- You may have to take painkillers for a long period of time
Given the severity of a head or brain injury and the potential impact on your life – you not only deserve compensation, but a solicitor who will put you first and fight to get you as much compensation as possible.
Here at Claim Car Crash, we have the expertise to get you what you deserve. And with a friendly and supportive team operating on a no-win, no-fee basis, you know you’re in safe hands.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
This includes; non-fault drivers, cyclists or motorcyclists, passengers in cars, buses or coaches, pedestrians or non-fault employees at work.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK National Insurance Number.
How does the claims process work?
The claims process is simple and it’s quick to get started:
- Use our compensation calculator to see how much you could be entitled to, in just 30 seconds – and we’ll call you back to discuss your claim further. Alternatively, call our free claims hotline on 0800 740 8864.
- Your case will then be passed onto our in-house team, who will research the accident further and check your eligibility.
- Next, our in-house legal team will look into the case in more detail before allocating you with one of our solicitors
- Then, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will collate the evidence and speak to third parties, until hopefully a settlement is reached
This process is risk-free for you. We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, so if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay your solicitor a thing.
Why choose Claim Car Crash?
Making a claim can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. With over ten years’ experience, we have a friendly, knowledgeable and supportive team able to guide you through the claims process and fight to get every penny you deserve.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – so you can contact our friendly and helpful team, whenever you need support
Head injury compensation: how much could you claim?
To give you an idea of the amount you could claim through Claim Car Crash, here are some example compensation amounts for head or brain injuries:
- Minor injuries involving no or minimal brain damage up to £9,400
- Injuries involving minor brain damage, where a good recovery has been made but symptoms such as poor concentration and memory problems continue, up to £31,600
Please note: Values are guidelines only. Your injuries and recovery are as individual as you are. The awards are guideline amounts only and any settlement will be based upon the evidence of medical practitioners. All cases are judged individually based on the circumstances.
If you’ve suffered a head or brain injury that wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation. We can support you through this process and ensure you get every penny you’re entitled to.
Making a claim with us is quick and easy. Within 30 seconds, you can find out how much you are entitled to with our compensation calculator. Or, you can speak to our friendly team on 0800 740 8864.