Back Injury Compensation Claims
Get the compensation you deserve on a no-win, no fee basis
It’s hard enough coping with the sudden change in lifestyle a back injury can cause – let alone the financial worries that come with it.
But that’s where we can help. We want to help you get the compensation you deserve and with a no-win, no-fee policy, you can claim risk-free.
Why you deserve compensation for your back injury
A back injury can lead to financial losses and expenses, as well as having an impact on your quality of life. If the accident wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation.
Here are just some of the financial implications of a back injury:
- Loss of earnings
- Travel expenses
- Medical expenses
- Car insurance excess payments
- Replacement vehicle hire
- Vehicle repair costs
- Domestic care costs
Always ensure you keep a record of any costs that were incurred as the result of an accident – as this will help your claim.
Here are just some of the ways that a back injury could impact your life:
- You may not be able to work again
- You may require domestic care
- You may undergo painful medical procedures
- You may suffer difficulty sleeping
- You may have to take painkillers for a long period of time
Given the severity of a back injury and the potential impact on your life – you not only deserve compensation, but a solicitor who will put you first and fight to get what you deserve. And with our friendly and expert team, you know you’re safe hands.
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
This includes; non-fault drivers, cyclists or motorcyclists, passengers in cars, buses or coaches, pedestrians or non-fault employees at work.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK National Insurance Number.
How does the claims process work?
The claims process is simple and it’s quick to get started:
- Use our compensation calculator to see how much you could be entitled to, in just 30 seconds – and we’ll call you back to discuss your claim further. Alternatively, call our free claims hotline on 0800 740 8864.
- Your case will then be passed onto our in-house team, who will research the accident further and check your eligibility.
- Next, our in-house legal team will look into the case in more detail before allocating you with one of our solicitors
- Then, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will collate the evidence and speak to third parties, until hopefully a settlement is reached
Most importantly, we operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, so if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay your solicitor a thing.
Why choose Claim Car Crash?
Making a claim doesn’t have to be stressful. With over ten years’ experience, we have a friendly, knowledgeable and supportive team who will do the hard work for you.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we fight for every penny you’re owed.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – so you can contact our friendly and helpful team, whenever you need support
Back injury compensation: how much could you claim?
It’s quick and easy to find out how much you could claim with us. Simply use our compensation calculator for a quote in just 30 seconds.
If you’ve suffered a back injury that wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation. We can support you through this process and ensure you get every penny you’re entitled to.
Making a claim with us is hassle-free. Speak to our friendly team on 0800 740 8864 to get the claims process started.