Car Crash Injury Claims
Get the compensation you deserve on a no-win, no fee basis
Have you been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault? You not only deserve compensation, but a solicitor that will fight to get you every penny you’re owed.
Why you deserve compensation
Being involved in a car crash can be very traumatic, both physically and psychologically. You deserve compensation, not only for your injuries, but the impact these injuries will have on your life.
Depending on the severity of your injury, the effects could be anything from short-term medical care to long-term health problems.
There are also many ways an accident could affect you financially – from travel expenses and car insurance excess payments to a loss of earnings, if your injury prevents you from working.
Even a minor accident can impact your quality of life and lead to extra costs. As a result, you deserve compensation and a solicitor you can trust. That’s where we can help.
We can help you get compensation for:
Who can make a claim?
You can make a claim, as long as:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
If you have been involved in an accident, try to get the contact details of any other parties involved and any witnesses.
Try to write down as much detail about the crash (including dates and times), while the incident is fresh in your mind. Photographing the scene could strengthen your claim too.
In order to make a claim, you need to have a UK national insurance number.
Why Choose Claim Car Crash?
Making a claim can seem like a daunting task, but with the right support, it doesn’t have to be.
With over ten years’ experience, we’re able to guide you through the claims process and fight to get every penny you deserve.
Here’s why we could help you:
- We specialise in personal injury claims – our solicitors are experts in this area. Less experienced solicitors may just look for a quick and easy settlement, which would be less than your full entitlement. Instead, we have the experience to get you your full entitlement.
- We are a law firm, not an accident management company – meaning that we don’t get your details and then sell them on to a solicitor. Instead, all our solicitors work for us in-house.
- Our panel is comprised of hundreds of expert legal firms –who’ve dealt with thousands of cases before and will put forwards the best possible case, with your best interests in mind
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis – so you can make a claim with us, risk-free
- We have a 24/7 helpline – so you can contact our friendly and helpful team, whenever you need support
How does the claims process work?
The claims process is simple and it’s quick to get started:
- Use our compensation calculator to see how much you could be entitled to, in just 30 seconds – and we’ll call you back to discuss your claim further. Alternatively, call our free claims hotline on 0800 740 8864.
- Your case will then be passed onto our in-house team, who will research the accident further and check your eligibility.
- Next, our in-house legal team will look into the case in more detail before allocating you with one of our solicitors
- Then, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will collate the evidence and speak to third parties, until hopefully a settlement is reached
How much compensation could you claim?
To give you an idea of the amount you could claim through Claim Car Crash, here are some example compensation amounts:
- Minor head injuries involving no or minimal brain damage up to £9,400
- Knee injuries such as; torn cartilage or meniscus, dislocation, ligamentous damage; injuries resulting in minor instability or weakness from £10,900 to £19,250
Please note: Values are guidelines only. Your injuries and recovery are as individual as you are. The awards are guideline amounts only and any settlement will be based upon the evidence of medical practitioners. All cases are judged individually based on the circumstances.
Find out how much you could claim with our 30 second test. There’s no obligation to make a claim and we work on a no-win, no-fee basis. Start your claim today – get in touch on 0800 157 1439.